Thursday, August 7, 2008

Flowers for the Eccentric City Update Documentation

The Commission from the Eccentric City Newspaper is due in soon; just in time for their next edition - copies can be purchased via their site and they are a bargain at £1.50 including postage!
So here is a sneak preview of some of the documentary images of my piece for the paper.
Above: Take £1 to shops and buy seeds.
Above: Go to site where houses are being demolished - scatter seeds.
Above: Water seeds generously and then go away for a while...

A previously sorry corner of the city is slightly improved.

By the way: the eagle eyed among you may notice that i did not spend all of my £1 commission as the seeds were only 69p - in fact I did not see the remaining 31p as my artist's fee and pocket the difference. I donated it to the Cat protection charity.
See earlier post for more info on Flowers for the Eccentric City:
click here

No comments: